Sunday, January 20, 2013

Butterscotch Pudding & Tebowing Out Your Face


Just a few thoughts barely related to actual football on this playoff evening:

I once wished for a situation where I could watch Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh face off in athletic competition. I hope this one also includes butterscotch pudding like that weird dream I once had during a nap.

If Ray Lewis celebrates winning the Super Bowl by getting all stabby it should be interesting to see what he does if they win the Super Bowl. ...lock up yo' children...lock up yo' wives...

What is the real reason Bill Belichick cuts the sleeves off his sweatshirts? Will his wrists overheat and cause his robotics to malfunction?

How many times today when y'all watched Jim Harbaugh did you lip-read him saying "I WANT CAKE NOW!"

The official Aerosmith "Anthem" is terrible and I think that could be .002% of their problem. I've heard more anthemic things out of Death Cab for Cutie.

Ray Lewis gets the bad overacting award for whatever-that-was during the National Anthem. I think he was Tebowing out his face.

Tom Brady...you have always represented to me the Law of Diminishing Returns. This applies to both his attractiveness and prowess on the field.


No comments:

Post a Comment