Thursday, August 9, 2012

U.S. Olympic Skeet Surfin' Team

Dear International Olympic Committee and Esteemed Members of the Athletic Community: 

If Ping Pong and Curling are Olympic caliber events then I respectfully submit my suggestion for the next best event. That that event is Skeet Surfin'. The East Germans won't stand a chance. 

Why? Because it's totally bitchin', Ridin waves and blasting pigeons. And its neat shootin' skeet when you're ridin' on the heavies all day.


I Wish They All Could Be Double Barrel Girls

I will have no problem fielding a U.S. Dream Team and finding sponsors. Currently thinking that Becker  and Winchester are the natural providers for team apparel and equipment. 

I will be expecting your call.

Sincerely, 

Susan E. Geissler
Captain, Olympic Hopeful, Cheese Eater
U.S. Skeet Surfin' Team

No comments:

Post a Comment